Credit cards for every lifestyle
- Get the best rates available
- Choose your rewards preference
- Build your credit responsibly
The safe spending credit card
A great card for everyday purchases
Join our popular CURewards® program
Reward yourself: you have earned it
Credit Cards and Rewards FAQs
- Should I use a debit card or a credit card?
Debit cards keep your spending on track: you can’t spend more than what’s in your account. Credit cards give you more convenience and freedom of expenditures. A secured credit card is the best of both worlds.
- What’s the best low-limit credit card option for rewards?
Our Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card has a limit of only $4,999, so you can watch your spending but still earn rewards to spend on whatever you want. Plus, you can get perks like free phone protection.
- What’s a higher-limit credit card option?
Our Visa® Signature Rewards Credit Card is the best way to leverage our CURewards® program. You can get more mileage for your monthly spending when you charge with your Signature Rewards or Platinum Rewards credit card.
- What does One Nevada Credit Union’s reward program include?
With every purchase, earn points towards travel, merchandise, and even cash back to your credit union account. This program offers the same low rates as our other credit cards, another great benefit of being a One Nevada Credit Union member.
- What protection do I have when using credit cards?
One Nevada Credit Union cards offer you 24/7 cardholder service, free cell phone protection, and various travel-related services, including travel accident insurance, travel and emergency assistance, and free auto rental insurance with a damage waiver.