Need commercial loans for real estate?
- Commercial real estate purchase loans
- Commercial real estate loan refinancing
- No pre-payment penalties apply
A variety of commercial property types
- Fast Food
- Extended Stay*
- Manufactured Housing
- Day Care
- Senior Living
- Rehabilitation Center
Tailored to the property and borrower
- Loans from $1 million to $5 million
- Loan amortization up to 30 years
- Loans are written with 5-year to 10-year maturities
- Assumable loans for qualified commercial property buyers
Serving commercial investors and owner-occupants
- Transparent, interactive lending processes
- Unparalleled personalized service
- Quick response times
- Portfolio lender status
- No up-front fees
- Minimal deposit requirement for membership
- Experience in underwriting investment properties
Commercial Real Estate Loans FAQs
- Is it hard to get qualified for a commercial loan?
It depends on your cash liquidity, creditworthiness, and plan for purchasing the property. In many cases, if the commercial real estate loan is for a property already turning a profit, it’s easier to get financed. Contact our loan officer.
- Are all multi-family properties automatically commercial?
No; in most cases, only multi-family properties with five units or more are considered inherently commercial. Using a regular purchase loan, you can buy a multi-family residential property with up to four units.
- Can I get a commercial building loan?
We don’t offer loans for commercial land purchases or building construction. If your project is small and you have considerable home equity, you might be able to use a home equity loan to cover your costs.
- What are One Nevada’s commercial real estate loan requirements?
You must provide plenty of information to qualify for a commercial real estate loan but don’t worry. We have a complete list you can check out and then use to gather your information before you apply.
- Should I invest in commercial real estate?
Deciding to invest in commercial real estate is a big move. You can get advice from a financial advisor to help you determine whether this is the best use of your money.