Find the best motorcycle loans and ATV loans calculator
For vehicles that fit your lifestyle
Make an informed choice on your motorcycle and ATV loans
Find the Latest Rates on Loans
- Find the best loan that suits your purpose
- Adjust loan terms for a feasible tenure
- Lower monthly installments
Motorcycle and ATV Loans calculator
Motorcycle and ATV Loan FAQs
- What’s the difference between motorcycle loans and auto loans?
In most cases, when you apply for a motorcycle loan, the total cost of ownership is much lower. The depreciation happens faster, but a sizeable down payment can mean a shorter loan term. Check out all our vehicle loan options.
- How much will my ATV loan payment be per month?
Depending on the cost of the ATV, how much you put down, the loan amount, the interest rate, and the loan term, your payment should be something you can handle easily. Our ATV loan calculator can help you crunch numbers.
- Should I buy a motorcycle or an ATV?
Choose between a motorcycle or ATV based on use. A motorcycle is a good choice for riding in town or on the highway. An ATV is better if you need to go off-road or do ranch work. Get instant approval on your motorcycle/ATV loan with One Nevada. Apply today!
- What insurance do I need for a motorcycle or ATV?
In Nevada, motorcycle riders must have the same insurance as auto drivers. ATVs are only required by state law to be registered, but your lender may require you to carry insurance if you finance your ATV.
- How long before my first motorcycle loan payment comes due?
Many motorcycle/ATV buyers will qualify for our 90-day no-payments program, meaning you won’t have a payment due for around three months after you purchase your motorcycle or ATV. Ask a loan representative for more information.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded; call for APR. APRs can increase after the loan consummation if the loan terms allow an APR to increase.
- Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days are valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment terms may vary when financing through a local dealership.