Work Hard, Play Hard with Checking Account Rewards
Checking accounts for every Nevadan
|MONTHLY SERVICE FEES
|One Checking® Rewards Open Account
Our most popular account. Earn cash back rewards on everyday transactions.
|$5 monthly fee
|Best for active debit card users who want to earn cash back on purchases.
|One Checking® Open Account
Our basic checking account with no monthly fee, if you use it regularly1
|$0 monthly fee1
When meeting monthly requirements
|Best for active debit card users who don't care about earning rewards and who want the option to avoid a monthly fee.
|MyChecking Open Account
Our no monthly fee checking option for youth.
|$0 monthly fee
Age restrictions apply2
ACCOUNT MUST BE OPENED IN-BRANCH
|Best for youth ages 15-17
|Essential Checking Open Account
Our no monthly fee checking option for those on limited incomes3
Income restrictions apply3
ACCOUNT MUST BE OPENED IN-BRANCH
|Best for those on limited household incomes.
- No monthly service fee with 15 signature-based, debit card transactions monthly, or a $2,000 average daily checking account balance, otherwise $5 per month.
- Must be aged 15-17 years old. Accounts will be converted to a One Checking account upon turning age 21.
- Must have verifiable household income of $35,000 or less annually to open this account. Income will be verified routinely.
One Checking® Rewards FAQs
- How does One Checking® Rewards differ from One Checking®?
One Checking® is a more standard checking account with potential rewards and several options to qualify for a waived monthly fee. One Checking® Rewards is for those who want to leverage rewards fully and has a $5 monthly fee.
- What kind of purchases qualify for checking account rewards?
Any signature-based purchase with your debit card (meaning you sign instead of entering your PIN) is eligible for cash back. Usually, you can tell the cashier “credit” instead of debit before you swipe to make signature purchases.
- Who should choose a checking account with rewards?
People who consistently shop with their Visa® card and make signature-based purchases are ideal candidates for rewards. You will swiftly earn enough to cover the $5 monthly account fee; the rest is the profit you can claim monthly.
- Are there additional benefits to a One Checking® Rewards account?
This account is considered one of the best checking account rewards programs because you can earn cash back on every signature-based transaction and extra from retailers. Log in to online banking to redeem.
- Can One Checking® be converted to One Checking® Rewards?
Yes. You can change your One Checking® account to a One Checking® Rewards account. If you convert after the 14th of the month, that month’s $5 fee will be waived, but you can immediately start earning checking account rewards.
ONE CHECKING® REWARDS ACCOUNT DISCLOSURES:
Account features and fees are subject to change. Earn 0.5% cash back on signature-based transactions on your account each month. PIN-based transactions do not qualify for cash back rewards. You can claim your cash back credit to your account monthly through online banking. Mobile check deposit is for qualified members. See the Membership Account Agreement for complete account disclosures. View the Membership Agreement, Fee Schedule, and Privacy Notice.