Checking accounts made easy
Earn cash-back on your purchases
Checking account for every Nevadan
Making young Nevadans financially responsible
Fee-waiving for limited-income households
Checking Account FAQs
- What type of checking account is best for me?
The best checking account for you can depend on many factors, including your age, your income, how you get paid, and how you prefer to spend. Compare and contrast checking accounts to find one that’s right for you.
- Why should I get an online checking account?
Getting an online checking account doesn’t mean quitting a local branch. At One Nevada Credit Union, we have digital banking options that let you choose when, where, and how you bank. Discover digital banking benefits today.
- Can I get a checking account without a monthly fee?
MyChecking accounts for teens will waive any monthly fees. Essential Checking is designed for limited-income households, with monthly fees waived upon periodic income verification. One Checking® accounts waive monthly fees if you meet one of two requirements.
- What are the benefits of an online checking account?
An online checking account frees you from visiting a branch whenever you need to make a deposit. Mobile banking allows you to deposit checks remotely, pay bills, and even get real-time alerts for account transactions.
- Can a minor have a One Nevada Credit Union checking account?
At One Nevada Credit Union, we believe teaching financial responsibility should begin at an early age. We offer MyChecking for teens and young adults aged 15-17, converting to One Checking® at age 21. Begin your children’s financial journey now.
- There is no monthly service fee with 15 signature-based debit card transactions or a $2,000 average daily checking account balance, otherwise $5 per month.
- Best for youth ages 15-17. Accounts will be converted to a One Checking account upon turning age 21.
- To open this account, you must have a verifiable household income of $35,000 or less annually. Income will be verified routinely.