Low Rate Personal Loans
Rates you can rely on
- Competitive rates on auto loans
- Home and auto refinancing available
- Apply online or in-person
Auto Loans for Purchase and Refinance
Credit Union Loans Just for You
Low-rate, No-points Mortgage Loans
Exciting Careers in the Bank Loans Sector
Our team of expert lenders puts our borrowers' best interests first—always. At One Nevada, your next career will empower community members to achieve their dreams with local banking services.
- Mortgages make home ownership possible
- Auto loans keep wheels turning
- Payday loan alternatives encourage responsibility
Nevada Loans and Interest Rates FAQs
- What type of credit union loans can I apply?
As a member of our local credit union, our loans can offer you commercial real estate, home mortgages, or home equity loans, auto or boat loans, and personal loans. Use our calculators to see how much you can afford to borrow.
- Why are credit union loans better than bank loans?
When you apply for a loan from your local credit union, you deal with people who already know you and your situation. You get better terms, service, and outcomes when you bank and borrow with One Nevada Credit Union.
- How much are One Nevada Credit Union mortgage rates
Our mortgage loan rates are very competitive and vary based on factors like the type of loan, credit score, down payment, discount points, and more. Check out today's local mortgage loan rates for new home purchases and refinancing.
- What's the difference between a home equity loan and HELOC?
Home equity loans are traditional bank loans, with scheduled payments until you finish paying the loan off. A home equity line of credit (HELOC) uses your equity to spend as you pay, with a rolling balance.
- Can I get a payday loan from One Nevada Credit Union?
At One Nevada, we want our members to have better financial options. That’s why we offer short-term (14-day) Nevada loans of up to $1500 with lower rates than payday loans. Ask one of our financial counselors about Advance Pay today.