What We Offer
One Nevada Career Benefits
One Nevada Credit Union is proud to take care of our most important asset, our people. Here are just a few benefits that our employees enjoy. We partner with Care.com and Behavioral Healthcare Options to provide you with options for work/life balance and mental health.
- Holidays 13 paid holidays per year!
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' / Columbus Day
- Nevada Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Holiday
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx A comprehensive health, dental and vision care plan.
- Flexible Spending Account Employees may contribute, before taxes, to a flexible spending account. This account may be used for medical expenses and dependent care throughout the year.
- The Life Connection Program Work-Life Balance Programs to help you manage your business life and your personal life.
- Special Discount Offers for Employees As one of the Best Places to Work in America, One Nevada Credit Union offers great discounts from various companies as part of our employee discount program. We offer discounts on everything from pest control services to discount entry for several amusement parks. Visit our Discounts page to learn more.
- Paid Time Off Employees, both full and part-time, accrue generous time-off benefits based upon service time after their first 90 days of employment.
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) We offer employees the opportunity to transfer PTO at two-times the amount in the event of their own illness or illness of qualifying dependents.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Employees may contribute, on a tax deferred basis, to their 401(k) retirement program. One Nevada provides a generous matching contribution too and employees may be eligible for a discretionary contribution.
- Life Insurance One Nevada offers full-time employees life and AD&D Insurance in the amount of twice their annual salary at no cost to the employee.
- Disability Insurance One Nevada offers short and long term disability insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Tuition Reimbursement One Nevada Credit Union offers tuition reimbursement to qualified employees to help defer and/or assist with the expense of tuition costs for courses meeting requirements of certificate, undergraduate or graduate degree programs related to current performance or planned career development.
- Training and Development One Nevada is committed to ongoing training and development opportunities available to all employees. Programs include One Nevada's uniquely designed Proactive Leadership, Success and Business Etiquette series along with many other courses and programs that greatly enhance employee skill sets and overall abilities.