Watercraft loans to fulfill every dream
Still deciding? Know your vehicle loan options
Check out our additional loan services
Find competitive rates for watercraft financing
- Competitive rates on watercraft loans
- Low APR and free pre-approval
- 90-days payment-free period
How much is a watercraft loan?
Personal Watercraft Loans FAQs
- What kind of purchases can I finance with watercraft loans?
You can buy almost any type of new or used watercraft with a personal watercraft loan, whether you love bass boat fishing or prefer the thrill of flying along on a jet ski. Apply for watercraft financing today.
- Does watercraft financing apply to both new and used watercraft?
We finance both new and used watercraft. Your watercraft loan approval will be based on the value of the watercraft, your credit, your down payment, and the conditions of the used watercraft, if applicable. Talk to a loan officer today.
- Can I finance his and her jet skis simultaneously?
In most cases, watercraft financing covers one watercraft. Two members can apply for separate loans to get each one a watercraft. Use our calculator to make sure you can afford both loans as a couple.
- What other types of vehicles can I finance?
In addition to watercraft loans, One Nevada Credit Union offers financing for various vehicles, including cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, and even recreational vehicles and motorhomes. Check out all of our vehicle loan options.
- How do I get the best rate on a watercraft loan?
Getting an excellent rate depends on many factors. Your credit is big, as is your current debt-to-income (DTI) ratio. Being a One Nevada Credit Union member automatically gives you access to beneficial watercraft loan rates.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded; call for APR. APRs can increase after the loan consummation if the loan terms allow an APR to increase.
- Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days are valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment terms may vary when financing through a local dealership.