Low Vehicle Loan Rates for Your Sweet Ride
Enjoy Our Competitive Vehicle Loan Rates
- 90 days before any payment
- Flexible payment options
- Low market vehicle loan rates
Refinance with Credit Union Auto Loans
Smooth Ride Minus the Hassle
Dream Car? Think Bigger!
Avoid a Boat-sized Hole in Your Pocket
Approval First, Shopping Immediately after
How Much Do You Want to Pay on Vehicle Loans
Vehicle Loan FAQs
- Why should I get a credit union auto loan?
When you apply for vehicle loans at One Nevada Credit Union, you’re dealing with a team that’s on your side. We will ensure you walk onto the dealership lot pre-approved and confident in your buying power.
- Are credit union rates competitive compared to other vehicle loans?
We have low market rates available to help you buy the vehicle of your dreams without paying nightmare prices. Check out our current vehicle loan rates before applying online or at a local branch.
- How can I reduce the interest paid on my vehicle loan?
Opting for a slightly higher monthly payment on your credit union auto loan can help you pay it off faster. Shorter terms mean you will cut hundreds or thousands of dollars in interest off your total vehicle ownership cost.
- Do I have to go car shopping at approved dealers?
We will pre-approve you for a vehicle loan so you can walk into any dealership and close fast on the vehicle of your choice. Alternatively, you can request financing through One Nevada Credit Union through the dealer.
- How long will my vehicle loan term be?
At One Nevada Credit Union, we offer vehicle loan terms of up to 72 months (5 years). You won’t make any payments for the first 90 days when you finance directly with us. Start your online application today.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded; call for APR. APRs can increase after the loan consummation if the loan terms allow an APR to increase.
- Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days are valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment times may vary when financing through a local dealership.