Our Loan Officers Know the Score
FAQs about Our Loan Officers
- What’s different about loan officers at One Nevada Credit Union?
At One Nevada Credit Union, all our employees, including loan officers, are local Nevadans. We have strong community commitment and motivation to get you the best deal possible. Check out our core values and see what we find essential.
- Why should I approach a credit union mortgage loan officer?
We aren’t so focused on how big a loan we get you approved for but on whether or not it’s the right loan for you. Our loan officers create relationships built on trust. See all of our home loan options.
- Do your loan officers specialize in different loan types?
Yes. We have real estate loan officers who each have an NMLS identifying number, so you can research them before making a choice. We also have commercial real estate loan specialists to help with more complex property purchases.
- Will the same loan officer handle all my loans?
Probably not. We have loan specialists for all the different loan options we offer. For example, your mortgage loan officer likely won’t be the one facilitating your (now mostly online) auto loan application.
- What happens if my mortgage loan officer is unavailable?
At One Nevada, we work to ensure that your needs are taken care of no matter what. If you can’t reach your loan officer, call our office and explain, and we’ll make sure someone can help you.