Open a New Account Today
- Strong in the Nevada community
- Competitively low interests on loans
- Digital banking - available anytime, anywhere
- Accessible financial tools for money management
Why Open a New Account?
Do You Qualify? Probably.
Joining is Easy – Here’s How.
"Most Pleasant Experience"
"I just opened a checking/savings here and had the most pleasant experience!!! Everyone was so nice, and Donna was incredibly helpful every step of the way and was super kind!"
- Serena V.
Run by Nevadans for Nevadans
One Nevada Open Account FAQs
- Why should I become a member of One Nevada?
Besides being one of the more easy credit unions to join, One Nevada Credit Union offers members tons of perks, like special discounts, no-fee ATMs, competitive loan rates, and more. Plus, our employees and leaders are Nevadans - just like you!
- What’s the process for joining One Nevada Credit Union?
At One Nevada, we make the membership process easy so everyone can participate. Please give us a government-issued photo ID, an SSN or tax ID number, your email address, and your Nevada street address; your application is underway. You need a minimum $25 deposit to start.
- Who is eligible to open a new checking account?
You can open an account as long as you are 18 or older, active in the community, or belong to a family with at least one member. We also have accounts for teen children of members. Compare our checking accounts today.
- Can I also open a savings bank account?
All One Nevada members will have a primary savings account. This makes you hold a share in the credit union, meaning you “own” part of the bank and can vote on important decisions about how the credit union runs.
- What’s unique about joining One Nevada Credit Union?
How does getting paid two days early sound? With direct deposit, you could receive your paycheck early every pay period, shortening the stretch to payday. If you need extra financial help, we also offer a low-cost payday loan alternative.