RV loans for free spirits
What loan is right for you?
|RV Loans (New)||9.00%||-|
|RV Loans (Refinance)||10.00%||-|
Affordable recreational vehicle loans
- Loan rates you can afford
- Simple and easy application
- Loan terms tailored for you
Easy-to-understand cost-benefit analysis
Recreational Vehicle Loans FAQs
- What can a recreational vehicle loan cover?
An RV loan can cover many sorts of vehicles. This includes big motorhomes with all the bells and whistles, custom builds on a pickup chassis, and renovated school buses or “skoolies.” Ask your loan officer if your choice qualifies.
- How hard is it to get an RV loan?
At One Nevada Credit Union, we make the loan application process easy. You can start your recreational vehicle loan online right now and start searching for your perfect RV for the open road.
- What are the current RV loan rates?
The interest rate you will pay for your RV loan will depend on several factors, including your credit, down payment, and loan term. We offer competitive RV loan rates and 90-day no-payment if you go directly through us.
- How does it take to pay off an RV loan?
The length of your RV loan term will affect your monthly payment and vice versa. Use our calculator to play around with different options for paying off your recreational vehicle financing and saving on interest by making larger monthly payments.
- Can I get recreational vehicle financing for a used RV?
Yes! We offer to finance both new and used recreational vehicles and motorhomes. We will need to assess the actual value of a used vehicle before approving the financing. You can also purchase primary mechanical protection insurance to cover future repairs.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded; call for APR. APRs can increase after the loan consummation if the loan terms allow an APR to increase.
- Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days are valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment terms may vary when financing through a local dealership.