Credit union auto loan for all kinds of vehicles
Compare our credit union auto loans
|Auto Loans (New & Used)
Make the most of your auto loans
Get the best auto loan rates
- Get pre-approval in advance
- Know your interest rate
- Car shop with confidence
Know how much you will pay
Credit Union Auto Loans FAQs
- What types of vehicles are covered by auto loans?
You can buy almost any vehicle with a credit union auto loan. Check out all the diverse auto loan options and vehicle types, then apply online to get pre-approved to begin your vehicle search.
- What are the advantages of pre-approval for auto loans?
Getting pre-approved lets you walk into the car dealership knowing your budget. You can also negotiate with confidence, knowing your financing is assured. Many car dealers prefer to work with pre-approved buyers.
- Are auto loan terms different for used vs. new vehicles?
Your auto loan terms and your final interest rate will depend on various factors, including your credit, income, value of the vehicle you are buying, down payment, and so on. Check out our current auto loan interest rates.
- How to know my monthly auto loan payments?
Your monthly payment depends on the total amount loaned (principal), your interest rate, and the length of the loan term. Our auto loans calculator shows how to adjust your loan term or payment amount to fit your needs.
- Does One Nevada Credit Union make collateral loans?
Your vehicle secures your credit union auto loan, but we don’t make “collateral loans” against an existing car title. However, we offer various personal loan options to help you meet your financial needs.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded; call for APR. APRs can increase after the loan consummation if the loan terms allow an APR to increase.
- Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days are valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment terms may vary when financing through a local dealership.