Personal Loans Designed Just for You
- Avail quick cash
- Secure options to build credit
- Financial planning tools and assistance
Flexible Credit Lines for Your Benefit
Fix Immediate Cash Shortages
Borrow against Your Savings or CD
Borrow up to $10,000 for 36 Months
Build Credit Using Your Own Money
Short-term Loan Solution from One Nevada
Flexible Secured Credits with Rewards
Match Your Loan to Your Exact Requirements
Personal Loans FAQs
- How can I spend a credit union personal loan?
Personal loans can be used for many purposes, from paying off high-interest credit cards, home renovations, and medical expenses to going on vacation. This loan is flexible to use as you need.
- What’s the difference between a secured and an unsecured personal loan?
With a One Nevada secured loan, your loan is tied to your savings account (which is your collateral). You can’t borrow more than you have saved; an unsecured personal loan doesn’t require collateral.
- What’s the difference between a hard and soft credit inquiry?
A soft credit inquiry doesn’t impact your credit score; while it will appear on your credit report, it can only be seen by you. A hard inquiry can be seen by anyone who checks your credit and indicates to other financial organizations that you have applied for credit.
- Can I make extra payments or pay off my loan early?
Yes! There is no penalty for paying off your loans ahead of schedule. The additional funds will be applied to outstanding interest first and then to your loan’s principal.
- What does One Nevada consider in approving my loan request?
One Nevada will determine the eligibility of your loan application based on your credit score, credit history, and debt-to-income ratio (DTI).