Tis the season for fraud. Just when you thought the Grinch was your only holiday humbug, the fraudsters often amp up their game this time of year.
The One Nevada mobile app can help protect you and your money this holiday season. Here are a few tips on how you can use your mobile app to stay one step ahead of those bah-humbuggers.
Watch for Fraudulent Transactions
Help stop the fraudsters in their tracks by:
- Checking your transactions frequently and tell us right away about any you do not recognize.
- Signing up for text alerts and get notified every time a transaction occurs on your account.
Control Your Debit Card
Use the Card Control feature in the One Nevada mobile app to stop fraudulent spending. With card controls, you can:
- Turn your debit card off when you're not using it.
- Set spending limits.
- Block online payments.
- Block ATM transactions if you don't need cash.
Monitor your Credit Report
If fraudsters get ahold of your personal information, they can apply for accounts in your name. A simple, one time sign up for our Free Credit Score gives you:
- Anytime, anywhere access to your free credit score and report
- Free alerts and notifications when something changes in your credit report
Protect Your Username and Password
We will never call, email, or text you asking for your online banking username and password. Be your own Secret Santa and give yourself the gift of privacy by:
- Choosing a strong password and changing it every month or so.
- Never giving your mobile device to someone else to use.
Log in to online banking today or download the app to take advantage of One Nevada's digital services today!