Life has many financial hurdles, and no matter how much we try to avoid them, sometimes we just get stuck. Task #8 in the Spring Spruce Up Challenge is here to help you get unstuck by tackling one financial hurdle you've been putting off.
We get it. It's a hurdle because it's challenging. We believe in you! We're so confident that you're going to succeed with this task that we're offering you a chance to win $100. All you have to do is go to One Nevada Credit Union's Facebook page on April 26, 2021, find the contest announcement post, and then tell us in the comments what financial hurdle you're tackling for a chance to win.
Spring Spruce Up Challenge Contest Rules:
1. Drawing Administration. This Drawing is being administered and operated by One Nevada Credit Union. This Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to One Nevada Credit Union not to Facebook.
2. How to Enter. No purchase is necessary. There is no limit to the number of entries you can post. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers, or directors of either shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries. To enter:
a. "Like" One Nevada Credit Union's Facebook page.
b. Answer the question in the comments to be entered to win $100 the weeks of 4/12/2021 and 4/26/2021! A new winner will be chosen the Friday of those weeks – 4/16/2021 and 4/30/2021 respectively.
c. Must be 18 years old to enter.
d. Must be a legal resident of the United States.
e. Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
During the Promotion Period, go to the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OneNevada and answer the question in the comments to be entered to win $100 the weeks of 4/12/2021 and 4/26/2021! A new winner will be chosen the Friday of those weeks – 4/16/2021 and 4/30/2021 respectively. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at time of contest posting.
3. Drawing Period. The Drawing period runs from 10:00 AM PST on April 12, 2021, until 11:59 PM PST on April 29, 2021.
4. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees of One Nevada Credit Union and its respective partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and Drawing agencies involved in the development and administration of this Drawing (collectively, "Drawing Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
5. Prize Details. During the weeks of 4/12/2021 and 4/26/2021, a winner will be chosen to win $100. Prize will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. Exact grand prize component is subject to change without notice. All decisions are final and binding. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors of either shall not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If a non-eligible winner is chosen, One Nevada Credit Union will select another winner. Prize must be claimed within 6 weeks of drawing date.
6. General Conditions. One Nevada Credit Union will randomly select the Drawing winner. Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of Drawing winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable. Prize must be claimed within 6 weeks of drawing date. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE Drawing IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Consent to Publicity and Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants agree to release and hold harmless One Nevada Credit Union and their immediate family, partners, employees, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and affiliates from any and all claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing, from any Drawing prize or from any publicity about the Drawing.
8. Miscellaneous. By entering the Drawing, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Furthermore, if there is any suspected evidence of tampering or corruption or if the Drawing is compromised by virus, bugs or any unauthorized human intervention or any other causes beyond the control of One Nevada Credit Union and their partners, subsidiaries or affiliates which corrupts or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the Drawing, One Nevada Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entrant deemed responsible for such corruption, suspend and/or terminate the Drawing and select winners from the entries received up to the time of such termination or suspension. If the Drawing is terminated prior to the Drawing period, notice will be posted here or via other media used to promote the Drawing. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Promotion should causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nevada, County of Clark. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada, County of Clark, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada, County of Clark or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Nevada, County of Clark.
9. Winner Publicity. The Drawing Sponsor may publish the first name and last name of the winner on the website located at www.onenevada.org, One Nevada publications, and on social media sites owned by Sponsor.
10. General. This Drawing is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Drawings, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Drawing Sponsor, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Drawing. This Drawing shall be void where prohibited by law.