Pass It On: Transferring Wealth, Wisdom, and Financial Smarts to Future Generations
Authors: Lori B. Gervais and Roger G. Gervais
Paperback: 268 pages
Publisher: Lioncrest Publishing
Publishing date: Oct. 9, 2020
Who is this book for?
- Parents planning for their children's financial futures
- Those wanting to further their own financial knowledge and skills
- Readers who are, or will soon be, starting a family
What's inside this book?
- Clients' stories of talking to children about managing wealth
- Tips on how to preserve the family fortune
- Lessons on transferring family values and wealth
- Instructions for preparing children to inherit responsibility and money
- The authors' personal experiences in growing up and raising children
Lessons you'll learn from this book:
- How to speak to children about preserving your family's wealth
- How to ensure your personal money values are passed along
- How to instill responsibility
- How to use money to effect your community and future generations positively
- How and why financial literacy should be addressed within the family
Questions this book will answer for you:
- How do I prepare my children to manage their inheritance?
- How can I maintain my family values while also transferring family wealth?
- How do I introduce the topic to my family?
What people are saying about this book:
"Managing money and finances can be some of the most challenging concepts for any family to navigate. I love the way the authors break it down and give us ways to help not only as a couple managing finances…more importantly equipping us with tools to help educate our family, setting us up for success for the future." — Tara Gundrum
"…Pass It On, provides a financial framework that all of us can customize to meet our financial and life objectives. It goes well beyond wealth management or estate planning, providing clear, practical and actionable guidance we can all apply to virtually any financial matter. A must read." — H. Edward Wynn, author of We the People: Restoring Civility, Sanity and Unifying Solutions to U.S. Politics
"Many parents fear leaving their kids' substantial wealth. It can be difficult to know if they will be good stewards of what you leave them. If you are looking to learn a path and framework for passing on wealth and wisdom to those you care about, you will want to check out this book." — Timothy J. McNeely, CFP CIMA