Enhanced Multifactor Authentication
As an added layer of security for you, we introduced multi-factor authentication to our Online and Mobile Banking platforms last year. Currently, anytime you change your user ID or password or if you log in from a new device, we ask you to verify it's really by entering a one-time, text message authentication code. For your convenience, coming this spring you can to choose to receive that one-time authentication via phone call or text message.
External Transfers Service
You've been able to transfer money between your One Nevada accounts for quite a while now, but late last year, we added External Transfers to our list of digital banking services. With External Transfers, you can move money between your One Nevada account and accounts you may have at other banks or credit unions. For example, if you want to pay your One Nevada auto loan using money from another financial institution account, setting up External Transfers is the way to go!
It takes a few steps to setup, but once you've established the link between your One Nevada account and your external accounts, you can transfer funds back and forth quickly and easily. Set up External Transfers as noted below.
- Log in to Online Banking from a desktop PC and look for the ‘External Accounts' tab.
- Fill in your external account routing number and account number.
- Accept the terms and then complete the verification.
- To ensure it's really you, we'll make two small deposits to your external account within a few days. Just log in to that external account and write down those deposit amounts.
- Log in to your One Nevada account, click on the 'External Accounts' tab, and enter those two deposit amounts.
Once the correct amounts are entered, we'll link your external account and you'll be able to transfer funds back and forth between your accounts. Please note: external transfers can take 3 to 5 days.
Real-Time Account Alerts
Our email or text message Alerts service has been helping you keep an eye on your money for quite some time now. However, up until recently we sent your account alerts once daily all about the same time. In late 2019, we made our Alerts service real-time so you can stay on top of your money as transactions occur! Now, you'll get your alerts as soon as something happens or when you need to take action. Not using Account Alerts yet? Follow the instructions below to set them up.
- Log in to Online Banking from a desktop PC.
- Locate the Online Services tab on the top-right of the page.
- Under ‘Change Online Settings,' select ‘Account Alerts,' then choose ‘Manage Alerts.'
- From here, you'll ‘Add an Alert Subscription' and select the type of alert you want.
- Give your alert a nickname and choose how you want to be notified.
- If you choose email alerts, we'll send your alerts to the email address you have on file with us.
- Choose text message alerts by adding a new account device and following the on-screen directions.
- Select the account that you want to monitor and add the new alert.
- You'll have the chance to look it over and make changes on the final screen. You can come back and update your alerts at any time. Just login and select ‘Manage Alerts.'