NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Contest Administration. This contest (the "Contest") is administered and operated by One Nevada Credit Union (the "Sponsor"). This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other third party. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor not to Facebook or any other third party.
- How to Enter. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. There is a limit of one entry per day. Sponsor employees, officers, directors, contractors and agents shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. In order to enter:
- "Like" One Nevada Credit Union's Facebook page.
- Tell us your wish and why the wish is important to you by leaving a comment on One Nevada Credit Union's Facebook page contest post.
- Share your post of your wish request with your family and friends on Facebook.
- Must be 18 years old or older to enter.
- Must be a legal resident of the State of Nevada.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
During the Promotion Period, as defined below, go to the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OneNevada and post a comment listing a gift that you would like to receive and why you desire the gift, not to exceed a $500 value. Entrants must like the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page, share their wish by commenting on the page and then share their wish with their family and friends on Facebook. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST
- Contest Period. The Contest period shall run from 9:00 AM PST on December 12, 2022 until 11:59 PM PST on December 16, 2022 (the "Promotion Period").
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the State of Nevada, who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and its respective partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and contest agencies involved in the development and administration of this Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties"), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Prize Details. At the end of the Promotion Period, 5 entries will be selected, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, by a committee made up of employees of Sponsor based upon the wish and why the entrant desires the wish. The selected entrants will receive their requested wish within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends provided the gift is then currently available. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. All decisions by Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor employees, officers, directors, contractors and agents shall not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If a non-eligible winner is chosen, Sponsor will select another winner.
- General Conditions. . Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of Contest winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Miscellaneous. By entering the Contest, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Furthermore, if there is any suspected evidence of tampering or corruption or if the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs or any unauthorized human intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor and their partners, subsidiaries or affiliates which corrupts or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant deemed responsible for such corruption, suspend and/or terminate the Contest and select winners from the entries received up to the time of such termination or suspension. If the Contest is terminated prior to the Contest period, notice will be posted here or via other media used to promote the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Promotion for any reason. Any attempt to deliberately damage the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nevada, County of Clark.
- Winner Publicity. The Contest Sponsor may publish the first name and last name of the winner on the website located at www.onenevada.org, One Nevada Credit Union publications, and on social media sites owned by Sponsor.
- General. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Contest Sponsor, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Contest. This Contest shall be void where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to Contest entry, including without limitation submitting an incomplete or fraudulent entry, and/or failing to complete the entry process, will result in such entry being disqualified from such Contest. Any individual(s) that is found to be, or suspected of, tampering with a Contest in any way, including without limitation by making a fraudulent entry, by engaging in any "deal-making" with or between other Contest contestants or third parties, by creating a public hazard, by cheating, by engaging in improper or illegal activity, by causing interference with or the destruction of property and/or utilized public safety resources will be disqualified from participating and/or winning any prize(s), as applicable, and may be banned from any future participation in any Contest as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
Sponsor will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the Contest, including without limitation, Contest entries and in the interpretation of Contest rules. All decisions by Sponsor will be final and may not be appealed. Entry into Contests constitutes agreement by entrants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Sponsor.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration for the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage One Nevada Credit Union's facebook page or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a)any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmission or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of a Contest or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information, human error, failure, or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems or for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection, equipment malfunctions, and any other technological failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to entrant(s) and/or winner(s) (and winner's guest(s) if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Contest cannot be conducted and/or if a prize, either in whole or in part, cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or other factors beyond the Released Parties' control.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Nevada. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Nevada.
13. General Terms
Sponsor may or may not respond to inquiries by entrants or potential entrants regarding the status of their entry and/or to questions about a Contest, regardless of the means by which such inquiry is made, and Sponsor is not obligated to respond to, or to treat, all such inquiries identically (even if the question is identical). Time considerations and/or volume, among other things, may impact a Sponsors' desire or ability to respond to such inquiries from time to time. Notwithstanding anything that may be communicated by any Sponsor employee in connection with any such inquiry, the sole determining source for information related to a particular Contest will be the rules for such particular Contest, and any information communicated by Sponsor employee(s) will neither be binding on the Sponsor nor be deemed to be providing any type of improper assistance or advantage to any particular entrant over another. Any attempt by Sponsor to respond to an inquiry will be in the context of providing good customer service only and, in some instances, to address technical issues/problems.
Participation in the Contest and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes consent by Entrant and/or winner's (and by winner's guest(s) if applicable) for the Sponsor or its agents (i) to interview the Entrant and/or winner(s) (and winner's guest(s), if applicable), (ii) to photograph, film, and record (audio and/or video) Entrant and/or winner(s) (and winner's guest(s), if applicable), and (iii) to use in commerce and in any medium now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity and without payment of any compensation or additional consideration: his/her name, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, audio or video recording, Entry Materials, prize information (if any), and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Sponsor, the Contest and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law.