My Teacher’s the Sweetest! Valentine’s Day Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Contest Administration.This contest is being administered and operated by One Nevada Credit Union. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to One Nevada Credit Union not to Facebook.
- How to Enter. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors of either shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries.
- “Like” our Facebook page: Facebook.com/OneNevada.
- Nominate your teacher on One Nevada Credit Union’s Facebook page tab labeled “Valentine’s Contest” by filling out the form and telling us why your teacher is the best.
- Must share the post with your family and friends on Facebook.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of Nevada in Clark, Nye, or Washoe Counties.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
During the Promotion Period, go to the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OneNevada and nominate your teacher on the page tab labeled “Valentine’s Contest ” by filling out the form and telling us why your teacher is so great and why they deserve an extra special Valentine’s Day. Entrants must like the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page and fill out the form on the “Valentine’s Contest” tab. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST
- Contest Period. The Contest period runs from 12:00 pm PST on January 30, 2017 until 12:00 PM PST on February 10, 2017.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of Nevada in Clark, Nye, and Washoe Counties, who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must be a U.S. citizen who resides in Clark, Nye, and Washoe Counties at the time of entry. Employees of One Nevada Credit Union and its respective partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and contest agencies involved in the development and administration of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Prize Details.
- One (1) First Prize entry(winning teacher) will receive an edible arrangement, $100 VISA Gift Card, and goodies for their students delivered by Bucky the mascot to their classroom on Valentine’s Day.
No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at One Nevada’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries. Exact prize component is subject to change without notice. All decisions are final and binding. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors of either shall not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If a non-eligible winner is chosen, One Nevada Credit Union will select another winner.
- General Conditions. One Nevada Credit Union will announce the contest winner. Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of Contest winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND ONE NEVADA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Consent to Publicity and Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants agree to release and hold harmless One Nevada Credit Union and their immediate family, partners, employees, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and affiliates from any and all claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the Contest, from any Contest prize or from any publicity about the Contest.
- Miscellaneous. By entering the Contest, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Furthermore, if there is any suspected evidence of tampering or corruption or if the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs or any unauthorized human intervention or any other causes beyond the control of One Nevada Credit Union and their partners, subsidiaries or affiliates which corrupts or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the Contest, One Nevada Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entrant deemed responsible for such corruption, suspend and/or terminate the Contest and select winners from the entries received up to the time of such termination or suspension. If the Contest is terminated prior to the Contest period, notice will be posted on social media or via other media used to promote the Contest. One Nevada reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should cause beyond the reasonable control of One Nevada corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, One Nevada reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nevada, County of Clark. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of One Nevada in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada, County of Clark, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada, County of Clark or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Nevada, County of Clark.
- Winner Publicity. One Nevada may publish the first name, last name of the winner on the website located at www.onenevada.org, on social media sites and other media owned by One Nevada.
- General. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of One Nevada, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Contest. This Contest shall be void where prohibited by law.