How Rad is Your Dad – Father’s Day Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Contest Administration.This Contest is being administered and operated by One Nevada Credit Union.
- How to Enter. No purchase is necessary to enter nor do you need to have an account through One Nevada Credit Union. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries.
- “Like” One Nevada Credit Union’s Facebook page.
- Submit a photo of a Father you admire and their kid/kids via the Father’s Day app.
- Must share the post with your family and friends on Facebook.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
During the Contest Period, go to the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/OneNevada and on the Father’s Day Giveaway app, submit a picture of a Father/Father Figure you admire and their kid/kids. Entrants must like the One Nevada Credit Union Facebook page, submit a picture of a Father/Father Figure and kids and then share the post with their family and friends on Facebook. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY. For purposes of this Contest, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest Period. The Contest period runs from 10:00 AM PST on June 5, 2017 until 11:00 PM PST on June 13, 2017.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees of One Nevada Credit Union and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and Contest agencies involved in the development and administration of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Prize Details. Grand prize is a Gift Package for Omaha stakes – not to exceed a $200 value- and will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks after the Contest Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. Exact prize component is subject to change without notice. All decisions are final and binding. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors of either shall not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If a non-eligible winner is chosen, One Nevada Credit Union will select another winner.
- General Conditions. One Nevada Credit Union will select the Contest winner. Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of Contest winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Consent to Publicity and Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants agree to release and hold harmless One Nevada Credit Union and their immediate family, partners, employees, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and affiliates from any and all claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the Contest, from any Contest prize or from any publicity about the Contest.
- Miscellaneous. By entering the Contest, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Furthermore, if there is any suspected evidence of tampering or corruption or if the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs or any unauthorized human intervention or any other causes beyond the control of One Nevada Credit Union and their partners, subsidiaries or affiliates which corrupts or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the Contest, One Nevada Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entrant deemed responsible for such corruption, suspend and/or terminate the Contest and select winners from the entries received up to the time of such termination or suspension. If the Contest is terminated prior to the Contest period, notice will be posted here or via other media used to promote the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nevada, County of Clark. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada, County of Clark, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada, County of Clark or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Nevada, County of Clark.
- Winner Publicity. The Contest Sponsor may publish the first name, last name of the winner on the website located at www.onenevada.org and on social media sites owned by Sponsor.
- General. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Contest Sponsor, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Contest. This Contest shall be void where prohibited by law.