If you’ve decided to buy a home, you’re probably
asking yourself where to get started with the
mortgage process and how to determine which
mortgage program is best for you. This can be an
overwhelming process for some people, but our
Real Estate Loan Officers at Nevada Federal can
walk you through the entire process. It’s best to
set up an appointment to meet with one of our
Real Estate Loan Officers in order to determine
which mortgage program is best for you, but here
are some tips on how to get started.
• Maintain a high credit score. The higher the better.
• Study the different types of mortgage loans.
• Buy within your financial means.
• If your credit is bad, dedicate yourself to raising your credit score in 2010.
• Reduce some of your debt, starting with those high-interest credit card accounts.
• Start saving money.
Call (702) 382-4094 to set up an appointment with a Real Estate Loan Officer in your