Home Is Possible
We have partnered with the State of Nevada to offer the Home is Possible program to our members. The program is designed to help hard-working Nevadans become homeowners by offering down payment and closing cost assistance with a competitive, low rate.
Visit the state of Nevada’s website here for current rates and qualifications.
- Down payment grant equal to 4% (FHA), 3-5% (Conventional) of loan amount (ex: $3,000 grant assistance on a $100,000 mortgage loan)
- Funds can be used toward down payment and/or closing costs
- No first-time buyer requirement
- Primary residence only
- New or existing home
- $400,000 maximum loan amount
- Rate of 4.625% FHA with 4% grant
- Rate of 4.75% Conventional with 3% grant
- Rate of 5.0% Conventional with 5% grant
- Homebuyer education required
- Minimum FICO – 640
- Debt-to-income max – 45%
- Maximum income – $95,500
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. *Rate is accurate as of
06/25/17. Call for the most current rate and for annual percentage rate. Payment example: $96,000 – 30-year fixed mortgage loan at 4.875% (4.967% APR), with loan to value (LTV) of 96% equals 360 payments of $508.04. Payment stated does not include taxes or insurance premiums. The actual payment amount may be greater. Not all borrowers will qualify for lowest rate. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.