Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is now available through One Nevada Credit Union. With HARP, the loan-to-value cap has been removed providing refinancing opportunity for Fannie Mae loans even if your loan balance is significantly more than the value of your home.
One Nevada is able to assist you with your Fannie Mae mortgage refinance under the HARP program. The first step of refinancing your mortgage under the HARP program is to determine if Fannie Mae owns your loan. You can determine whether Fannie Mae owns your mortgage by checking the following website: www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup (We currently are not refinancing Freddie Mac-owned loans).
Generally, you will need the following to be eligible:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May 2009.
- You must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past twelve months.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be more than 80%.
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. *Rate is accurate as of
09/30/16. Call for the most current rate and for annual percentage rate. Payment example: $96,000 – 30-year fixed mortgage loan at 4.875% (4.967% APR), with loan to value (LTV) of 96% equals 360 payments of $508.04. Payment stated does not include taxes or insurance premiums. The actual payment amount may be greater. Not all borrowers will qualify for lowest rate. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.