Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is now available through One Nevada Credit Union. With HARP, the loan-to-value cap has been removed providing refinancing opportunity for Fannie Mae loans even if your loan balance is significantly more than the value of your home.
One Nevada is able to assist you with your Fannie Mae mortgage refinance under the HARP program. The first step of refinancing your mortgage under the HARP program is to determine if Fannie Mae owns your loan. You can determine whether Fannie Mae owns your mortgage by checking the following website: www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup (We currently are not refinancing Freddie Mac-owned loans).
Generally, you will need the following to be eligible:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May 2009.
- You must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past twelve months.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be more than 80%.
Get more information by reading the Frequently Asked Questions from the Federal Government’s Making Home Affordable web site.
For more information or to get started today, call one of our Real Estate Loan Officers.
Give us a call!
|Las Vegas Area||(702) 382-4094|
|Reno/Sparks||(775) 827-3880, x4643|
|Pahrump||(775) 751-9880, x5443|