Mortgage Loan Application Checklist
What You Need to Complete Your Mortgage Application
Our Real Estate Loan Officer will assist you with your mortgage loan application process. Here are a few things you will need to complete your application:
- Social Security number(s) of the applicants.
- Home address for the past two years. If you’re a renter you will need to provide landlord’s address and phone number. If you’re a current homeowner, you will need to provide your mortgage loan number and the mortgage holder’s name and address.
- Name, address and phone number of each employer for the past two years.
- Tax returns (with W-2 forms) for the last two years.
- Last two pay statements (paycheck stubs).
- If self-employed or commissioned, your personal or business income tax returns (including all schedules) for the past two years.
- If you are self employed, a year-to-date profit and loss statement and a balance sheet.
- Last three bank statements of all open accounts (i.e. include checking, savings, money market accounts). Be sure to include all pages of your statements.
- Address of all real estate owned, with any loan information.
- If you are applying for a VA loan you will need your Certificate of Eligibility and DD214s.
- Most recent investment account, 401K statement.
- Names, address, account number, balance and monthly payment on all open loans.
- If you are refinancing, you will need your homeowner’s insurance coversheet.
Ready to Apply?
Give Us A Call
|Las Vegas Area||(702) 382-4094|
|Reno/Sparks||(775) 827-3880, extension 4634|
|Pahrump||(775) 751-9880, option 1|