Chat with Us!
One Nevada Credit Union wants to connect with you!
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more, for news you can use, helpful money tips, exclusive content and giveaways. We want to engage in two-way conversation with our members and welcome your participation in our online community. Share your thoughts, reviews, advice and credit union experiences with us.
|“Like” us on Facebook to get the most up-to-date news, tips, fun facts and community happenings.|
|Follow @OneNevada on Twitter to chat with our social media team one-on-one. Our feed includes the latest on our products, financial news, community events and more. Share your thoughts with us, too!|
|Tune in to YouTube to see all of our television commercials and interviews with financial experts.|
|Network with us on LinkedIn to learn more about our company, products, services and job postings.|
|Leave us a review on Yelp. All of our locations are listed, just search for us by name: One Nevada Credit Union.|
|Check our blog weeekly so you never miss a post! We talk not only about our products, but our most frequently asked questions, fun things to do in Nevada, financial tidbits and more.|
Social Media Participation Guidelines:
We are excited to connect with you socially and we do have a few guidelines to follow when it comes to communicating online. There are certain limits to what we can respond to, and we may need to remove posts that are offensive, inappropriate or violate our regulations.
When engaging in conversation, please keep these measures in mind to protect yourself and other members:
- One Nevada Credit Union is unable to provide service regarding or related to an account via social media.
- Do not post your account number, member number, PIN, social security number, phone number or any other sensitive personal information on our social media sites. One Nevada Credit Union will never request any information, other than your name, through social media.
- While we will do our best to answer your concern via social media, we can only provide one-on-one account assistance in person or via our contact center.
- Please respect other members while engaging in social media by refraining from posting offensive or inappropriate comments. We reserve the right to remove any posts we feel are a violation of this policy.
- You can also find answers to many frequently asked questions online. Visit www.onenevada.org, enter your search terms at the top of our website and hit enter (or return on Mac).
Social Media Public Use Policy
To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will not post comments that are, or include:
- Off Topic – We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like a One Nevada employee to follow-up with you, you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spam – Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks – If you disagree with the content, we would like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal – Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Offensive Language – Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded. Comments that contain threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Private or Confidential Information – Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information when posting comments. For personalized account assistance, please visit a branch in person or call our Contact Center at (800) 388-3000.
- Posts in HTML Format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only use plain text when submitting your comments.
- Posts from Individuals Under the Age of 13 will not be accepted.