Nevada BBQ Association is excited to bring you our 3rd Annual Las Vegas Championship Ribfest on November 4th, 2017, located at the south parking lot of the Red Rock Casino. Net proceeds raised this year will be going to the Boys and Girls Club of Southern Nevada (BGCSNV). BGCSNV provides before and after-school programs to at-risk kids, teaching them career development, health and life skills, the arts, leadership and character development as well as recreation activities. Their mission is to enable all youth, especially those who need them most, to achieve their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. BGCSNV operates 14 year-round Clubhouses in Southern Nevada and impacts the lives of 22,000+ youth annually.
- Hours are from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm (or when food runs out!) Watch for pre-sale tickets.
- Las Vegas Championship Ribfest is for the entire family and admission is free and open to the public.
- Part of the Nevada State Backyard Championship Cooking Series
- Rib sampling
- Guns vs Hoses rib eating contest – featuring our law enforcement and fire departments
- Face painting
- Balloons for the kids
- Cooking classes put on by the pros
- Pie eating contest
Come to the Event
Join us at Red Rock Casino for free family fun and entertainment. Help choose the best ribs in Las Vegas by participating in the People's Choice contest. 7 sampling tickets, which include 2 People's Choice voting tickets, can be purchased at the event for $20 (while supplies last).
Become a Ribfest VIP!
We are offering OneNevada® members and friends 200 VIP tickets at a discounted price of $120 per ticket. Download the VIP flyer and buy your VIP tickets here!
VIP Hours 11:45 am to 3:45 pm
Private Relaxation Area
7 sampling tickets
NFL viewing in tent