In our ongoing effort to make your banking faster and easier, we're updating both our Android and iOS Mobile Apps soon. We've enhanced some existing features, moved a few things around for easier access, and even added some new stuff.
Please check out the overview further below or watch the video for a sneak peek of key changes.
- Accounts Page: For your security, your new personalized Accounts page welcomes you by name and provides your last login date.
- Main Menu: The main menu is now grouped into six action areas for easier access to related banking functions: Move Money, Borrow, Manage Cards, View Activity, Redeem, and Explore.
- Transfers Dashboard: The new Transfers dashboard makes it easier to see your Saved Transfers and to start a New Transfer . . . all from the same screen. Plus, the New Transfer screen provides all your Accounts and Available Balances in one place.
- Account Information Page: Looking for our personalized limits? We've moved them to the new Account Information page, which now also includes your Account Number and other important account information.
- Quick Actions: New Quick Action shortcuts on the Accounts page make it easier than ever to start a new Deposit or Transfer, to Make a Payment, or to get an Advance.
- Search or Filter Transactions: From the Account History page, you can now search for transactions by name or amount. Plus, you can filter them by type such as Check, Deposit, or Withdrawal.
Where are Account Limits now located?
Look for your personalized Account Limits, Account Number, and other important account info on the new Account Information page.
How do I make a Transfer?
There's three ways you can make a Transfer.
- Choose ‘Transfer' under the Move Money menu and then ‘New Transfer'.
- On the Accounts screen, swipe left on the account you want to transfer from and choose the ‘Transfer' Quick Action button.
- In the Account History screen, choose the ‘Transfer' tile.
Hint: On the ‘New Transfer' page, just tap the three dots in the right corner of any account to see your Balance, Loan Balance, or Loan Payoff info.
What is a Quick Action?
Quick Actions are shortcuts to the most common actions for each account type.