Free and now available!
KeepTrack is our new financial management program that pulls all of your outside accounts right into your One Nevada online banking account. It’s easy to add outside accounts — simply look up your provider and enter your credentials. With KeepTrack, you can:
- View account balance information from other credit unions, banks or brokerage firms.
- View all of your credit card balances.
- Monitor bills from utilities to gym memberships and more.
- Review your budget and see how you spend your money.
- Set goals and determine the best way to pay down your loans and credit cards.
- And much more!
KeepTrack is completely free so sign up by logging into your online banking account and click “Online Services” and then “Financial Management.” Then click on “KeepTrack.”
1. What is One Nevada’s KeepTrack program?
One Nevada’s KeepTrack is a program that allows you to pull all of your outside accounts right into your One Nevada online banking account. KeepTrack is available to all One Nevada online banking users free of charge. Once enrolled and set up, you’ll get a complete picture of your finances and spending.
2. Do I have to enroll to participate in KeepTrack?
Yes, you do have to enroll in the program. KeepTrack is available to all One Nevada members who use online banking. To enroll, click on “Online Services” and then “KeepTrack.”
3. Is this program free?
Yes, this program is free! There is no cost associated with KeepTrack. It’s a free member benefit.
4. Is my financial information secure?
Yes. We use 128-bit encryption security. KeepTrack is a “read only” service and no one can move any money between associated accounts.
5. Why do you need my bank login information (usernames and passwords)?
We need your outside online banking user names and passwords so that we can help you organize and manage your accounts. We use this information to establish a secure connection with your outside bank, credit union or credit card company, etc. This enables us to download and categorize your transaction information securely and automatically.
6. Do you store my login information on your servers?
Your bank login credentials are stored securely in a separate database using multi-layered hardware and software encryption. We only store the information needed to save you the trouble of updating, syncing or uploading financial information manually.
7. Can One Nevada employees view my account numbers or credit card numbers?
Your account and credit card numbers are stored securely. Your information may be seen by technical personnel in accordance with specified procedures and safeguards governing access in order to operate, develop and improve KeepTrack.
8. Who do I call if I have a question?
Should you have any questions, please contact us.