The Nevada credit union you trust
At One Nevada Credit Union, we do more than offer basic banking. Our commitment to building a stronger Nevada starts with making financially savvy Nevadans—One at a time.
Whether you need a new checking or savings account, a home mortgage, a line of credit, or an auto loan, we can help. We believe the proper guidance and support can lead to lifelong financial well-being. Get started on the next step of your journey today.
Get low loan interest rates
- Competitive rates on auto loans
- Home and auto refinancing available
- Apply online or in-person
Easily keep your spending under control
Saving smart helps build your future
Dreams can (and do) come true
We’re building a stronger Nevada—together
Say goodbye to waiting in line
With digital banking, you don't have to schedule constant trips to your bank. You only need a desktop or phone app to get started with One Nevada remote banking.
- Get on-demand account alerts
- Deposit checks with your mobile
- Set credit card spending limits
Join the One Nevada team
Looking for a career in banking? At One Nevada, employees matter, and we could have the perfect opportunity for you. If you join us, you'll enjoy a range of benefits:
- A diverse and dedicated team
- An extremely generous benefits package
- A relaxed, upbeat company culture
One Nevada Credit Union FAQs
- Why should I choose a Nevada credit union?
Credit unions have several advantages over traditional banks. Members own them and typically offer better banking options and lower interest rates on loans. Check out One Nevada Credit Union’s personal banking options.
- Who can become a member of One Nevada Credit Union?
You qualify to become a One Nevada member if you are 18 or older and work, worship or attend school in Clark, Nye, or Washoe counties or are an immediate family member of a current member. Learn more today.
- How do I become a One Nevada Credit Union member?
We’ll ask for a photo ID, a tax ID or SSN, a Nevada street address, and an email address. We require an initial $25 deposit and acceptance of our electronic communication policies. Once you’re a member, you can refer others.
- Where does One Nevada Credit Union have locations?
We have over a dozen Las Vegas credit unions and four Reno credit unions. We also partner with more than 46,000 ATM locations, including 300 locations across Nevada. Find a branch or ATM near you.
- What’s the best credit union bank account for me?
One Nevada offers a wide range of checking and savings account types. We can walk you through your options and help you find the best fit for your lifestyle, budget, and spending habits. Open an account with us today.
- APR = Annual Percentage Rate and is listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded; call for APR. APRs can increase after the loan consummation if the loan terms allow an APR to increase.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days are valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment terms may vary when financing through a local dealership.